We have a mortgage for nearly every type of buyer:
Conventional loans (also known as conforming loans since they conform the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac standards) feature great rates, lower costs, and home buying flexibility.
- Purchase a primary residence, second home, or rental property
- Available in fixed rates, adjustable rates (ARMs), and offer many loan terms usually from 10 to 30 years
- Down payments as low as 3%
- No monthly mortgage insurance with a down payment of at least 20%
- Mortgage insurance can be canceled when home equity reaches 20%
A Jumbo Loan is a mortgage for loan amounts exceeding loan limits established by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. With a lower debt-to-income ratio, a higher credit score, and a larger down payment, this is a great option.
- Loan Amounts up to $2 Million
- Some programs allow up to 90 LTV
An FHA loan is a mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Borrowers with FHA loans pay for mortgage insurance, which protects the lender from a loss if the borrower defaults on the loan. Less rigorous lending standards and lower down-payment requirements make FHA loans popular with mortgage borrowers.
- Purchase and Refinance Available
- Credit scores down to 580
The VA Loan is a home-mortgage option available to United States Veterans, Service Members and not remarried spouses. VA Loans are guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Little or no money down payment required
- Purchases and Refinances available
- Credit scores down to 620
- Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loan (IRRRL) with no appraisal
Mortgage Loan guaranteed by the US Department of Agriculture, also known as the USDA Rural Development, with little to no down payment required.
- Purchase and Refinance available
- Credit scores down to 620
- Offered for homes in rural areas with 100% financing
For borrowers who do not fit the normal agency guidelines, certain loan scenarios can be accommodated up to loan amounts of $2 Million.
- Non-Warrantable Condos
- Foreign Nationals
- Bank Statement Program for Self Employed Borrowers
- Debt Ratios to 50%
- Limited/No Credit Seasoning
- Up to 20 Multiple Financed Properties
- Recent Housing Event Issues
Available to Medical Doctors including dentists, podiatrists, ophthalmologists and veterinarians.
- 15 year fixed rate terms and various ARMs available at 30-year amortization
- Loan amounts up to $2 million
- May qualify using projected/future income with employment offer or contract
Home Equity Line of Credit may be obtained in conjunction with a first mortgage program.
- CLTV's to 89.99%
We offer a full range of loan types including Conventional, CMBS Loans, USDA, SBA and Private Money
Funding loans nationwide from $1,000,000 to $500,000,000
- Interest Only, Partially Amortized and Fully Amortized
- Fixed & Adjustable Rates
- Maturity from 1 month to 30 years
- Owner Occupied and Non Owner Occupied
- Recourse and Non Recourse
- US Citizen and Foreign National